Wednesday, August 23, 2006

CLIPSE

First of all: I will not post Justin Timberlake - My Love (feat. T.I.). Second: Found these Clipse tracks while browsing through my iTunes library yesterday. Can anyone tell me something about them? Are they from Hell Hath No Fury? I really doubt that, think I got them like 3 months ago...Third: Borrowed your picture N.O.L.E.T. Hope it's okay.

Clipse - On my Shit (feat. Heron, Stimuli, King Pin & Shaliek Rivers)

Clipse - Hostage

Clipse - Feel Like Me

Clipse - Bodysnatchers

Clipse - VA Streetz

Clipse - Power

And yeah. Remember when Lootpack and Pacewon released these in 1998/99? I just couldn't stop listening, the sample was sooo off the hook. Thanks to DJ Espionage for reminding me.

Pacewon - I Declare War

Lootpack - Answers (feat. Quasimoto)

No comments: